|Duration in months||
>> View all
Are you studying towards your penultimate or final year at University or recently finished your bachelor or masters study and looking for your next international challenge to start in September 2015? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment that encourages innovative thinking? Do you want to have real responsibility, work on real projects and make a big impact? If so, apply for the Unilever International Internship Program today!
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. We help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With our iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies. When joining the Unilever Headquarters in Rotterdam or London, you get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company, to have impact on our outstanding brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development. At our Marketing & Innovation Hubs you will have the chance to experience crafting brands for life and help to develop our products’ personalities and strategies on an international level. You will have the opportunity to make your ideas come true and work on dynamic and innovative projects where you learn from the best. You will be part of a passionate team where your insights and ideas are valued. We believe in the power of our brands to improve the quality of people’s lives. We also believe in doing well by doing good. If you are ambitious, keen to learn and want to have a big impact…then you’ve come to the right place.
As an international intern you will join one of our marketing teams at our international hubs in Rotterdam or London and will be working for our global brands. In Brand Development you will help to create compelling brand visions and develop plans across the full marketing mix – including brand communication and innovation. Your key responsibilities and accountabilities will be:
• To work on strong brands such as Magnum, Dove, Axe, Tresemmé, Knorr, Lipton, or Hellmann’s…
• To support and give advice to Brand Managers on Digital Marketing campaigns;
• To support the Marketing area and Marketing Communication;
• Country management of one European market.
We can offer you a very dynamic, multi-cultural and fun environment in which people with energy, creativity and lots of passion work together to build brands and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. You will get the opportunity to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on a national and international level. We have a proven tradition of developing our own purpose driven leaders and encouraging innovative thinking. Future focused feedback and challenging goals drives innovation and ambition within a performance culture and an inclusive and informal environment. We will support you to achieve your potential and make a big business impact.
In addition to this, you will receive guidance on how to find accommodation in your location as well as a compensation based on the local conditions in your location. You will also be part of the intern network to accelerate your learning.
• Analytical confidence and proactive thinkers;
• Strong communication skills;
• Good business sense & sense of urgency when needed;
• An independent worker and self-starter always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance;
• Strong interpersonal skills. Capable to build strong relations across categories and with regions.
• Able to filter relevant feedback while keeping a global mind set;
• A personality who provides real clarity on what others are accountable for and take responsibility for doing what they say they will do;
• A resilient team player;
• Preferably experienced with social media.
• Full time availability for a 6 months internship from September 2015;
• Bachelor or Masters student in the penultimate or final year of University or within 6 months of graduating, preferably in Marketing;
• Fluent in English, more language skills is a plus;
• Previous work and international experience;
• Flexibility on your location – you could be based in Rotterdam or London for the duration of your internship
• Participation in extracurricular activities;
To apply, you must do so online using the link below, creating a personal profile, adding your resume and letter of motivation. Closing date is 30th June 2015. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements by the recruitment team and if you are considered a match with the job profile your application will be forwarded to the business line manager(s).
We will close for applications as soon as we receive a sufficient number of applications and without prior warning. We therefore advise you to apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
|Employee in NL||