>> View all
As an international trainee at Vattenfall, you are given the possibility to develop yourself professionally as well as personally during one year. From the start we will offer you a competitive salary and lots of possibilities to develop yourself. Besides your job you take part in several international seminars and in two assignments within other departments in the company. The most important goal of the International Trainee Program is to prepare and develop you for future challenges as specialists or managers.
Vattenfall’s Business Division, Distribution Nordic is looking for an international trainee in the role of Business Analyst. Main working location will be Solna.
As a Business Analyst you will be working with revenue regulation, financial analyses, valuation of assets, legal issues, strategies, business intelligence among other topics. The unit is responsible for the company’s revenues, overall strategic topics, public consultations and long term financial analyses.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Advanced technical and financial analyzes, calculations and estimates
• Be a part in the long-term plans and strategies for the company
• From a business perspective identify, plan and manage various projects for business development of high complexity and major financial significance
• Cooperation with other units within Distribution, Vattenfall as well as external stakeholders.
Are you open-minded and ambitious to develop and take over responsibility? Can you imagine yourself as an enthusiastic co-worker in an international organization? And can you make the difference?
For this position we are looking for a candidate who has/is:
• Academic degree in Master of Science , with additional economic or legal education
• Business oriented and have an interest in the development of society
• Excellent proficiency in English and Swedish
• Strong analytical skills
• Well-grounded in working with MS Office
• Very good communication skills
• Flexible team player
• Persistent, driving and curious
• Ability to express a strong motivation for energy production
• The willingness to travel
We offer our exciting technological and professional challenges in an international environment!
Take part in the Vattenfall International Trainee Programme with the possibility to boost your career in an innovative organization part of one of the market leaders in the energy sector. Offering many courses, two assignments, a roadshow over the Vattenfall assets and much more will give you the opportunity to give your career the best start possible!
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With over 32.000 co-workers Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in Northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
We are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Are you interested in this Trainee Programme? Click below for more information.