>> View all
As an international trainee at Vattenfall, you are given the possibility to develop yourself professionally as well as personally during one year. From the start we will offer you a competitive salary and lots of possibilities to develop yourself. Besides your job you take part in several international seminars and in two assignments within other departments in the company. The most important goal of the International Trainee Program is to prepare and develop you for future challenges as specialists or managers.
Vattenfall’s Business Renewables is looking for an international trainee in the role of Junior Project Coordinator (Project Development). Main working locations will be Hexham or London.
As Junior Project Coordinator you will be part of the UK Development Team and will work closely with projects teams and senior development managers across the full life cycle of development activities.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
• Assisting with Business Development Activities - Partnering, site feasibility, coordination
• Commercial and Contract Management activities - For example; Reviewing contract terms, assisting in negotiating with business partners, consultees, contractors and Government officials in order to achieve project milestones consistent with defined timetables and strict financial objectives.
• Supporting with the preparation of reports and presentations as and when required. For example; relevant project reports and information to enable the Project Sponsor and/or UK Development Director to disseminate project information to company management and the Executive Board of Directors
• Supporting with meetings with external and internal stakeholders
• Working with Development processes to harmonise the approach across the business.
Are you open-minded and ambitious to develop and take over responsibility? Can you imagine yourself as an enthusiastic co-worker in an international organization? And can you make the difference?
For this position we are looking for a candidate who is result driven with ability to make priorities to reach deadlines. You have high energy and ability to cope with uncertainty. Besides that you have/are:
• Technical education, preferably with focus on Renewable energy, or electrical engineering.
• Business education, preferably in economics
• Proven interest in environmental issues with preference for the energy transformation part of environment
• Independent working style with ability to create structure and deliverables within a given framework
• Well above average learning ability
• High Emotional Intelligence with ability to work cross cultures (geographical; as well as organizational)
• Excellent English skills, German, Dutch or Danish is a plus
• The willingness to move, both geographically within our core markets as well as within the organisation
• The willingness to live our core values
• Leadership capabilities.
We offer our exciting technological and professional challenges in an international environment!
Take part in the Vattenfall International Trainee Programme with the possibility to boost your career in an innovative organization part of one of the market leaders in the energy sector. Offering many courses, two assignments, a roadshow over the Vattenfall assets and much more will give you the opportunity to give your career the best start possible!
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With over 32.000 co-workers Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in Northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
We are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Are you intersted in this Trainee Programme? Click below for more information.