>> View all
As an international trainee at Vattenfall, you are given the possibility to develop yourself professionally as well as personally during one year. From the start we will offer you a competitive salary and lots of possibilities to develop yourself. Besides your job you take part in several international seminars and in two assignments within other departments in the company. The most important goal of the International Trainee Program is to prepare and develop you for future challenges as specialists or managers.
Vattenfall’s Business Corporate Staff Function IT within IT Portfolio & investments (FIF) is looking for an international trainee in the role of Portfolio & Investment Officer. Main working location will be Stockholm.
As a Portfolio and Investment officer you are responsible for supporting the unit in different areas, mainly related to different Sourcing and divestment activities, spanning from IT Asset management to Major supplier cooperation. You will be expected to work strategically as well as operational, taking into account the importance of a long term horizon as well as the results of the ongoing deals.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Research and keep updated on industry best practices to establish benchmarks for managing sourcing goals.
• Partner with IT management to understand the strategic direction / priorities of the organization and develop and maintain processes to improve Vattenfall IT.
• Take part in the ongoing sourcing activities, planning as well as execution.
• Ensure Software Policies and contract language is included in all agreements and renewals.
• Perform software inventories, and audit installed software vs. purchased software.
• Participate in and/or manage souring related projects.
Are you open-minded and ambitious to develop and take over responsibility? Can you imagine yourself as an enthusiastic co-worker in an international organization? And can you make the difference?
For this position we are looking for a candidate who has/is:
• Academic degree, preferable Business Administration and Economics or/and Master of Science
• Strong leadership ability and personal maturity
• Selfdriven, team player with brilliant ability to create good relations and take own initiatives
• Excellent communication skills with strong Analytical problem-solving profile
• Persistent, driving and curious
• Ability to express a strong motivation for energy production
• Excellent proficiency in English and Swedish
• The willingness to travel
• Well-grounded in working with MS Office
We offer our exciting technological and professional challenges in an international environment!
Take part in the Vattenfall International Trainee Programme with the possibility to boost your career in an innovative organization part of one of the market leaders in the energy sector. Offering many courses, two assignments, a roadshow over the Vattenfall assets and much more will give you the opportunity to give your career the best start possible!
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With over 32.000 co-workers Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in Northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
We are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Are you interested in this Trainee Programme? Click below for more information.