About the job
As a Company Lawyer at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to be an active contributor of our global team. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with and advising. The position combines individual ownership with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
Company Lawyers play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Strategically advising our clients and potential clients. You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities;
- Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures;
- Acting as an intermediate between all relevant stakeholders internally and externally;
- Participating as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation as proactive provider in trust and corporate services.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (Dutch) Law ideally in Corporate or Commercial Law;
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years working experience;
- Have proven international experience in financial services, corporate or commercial law, tax or trust environment;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Dutch language is considered as an advantage.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has around 3,500 employees in more than 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms multinational corporations, institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family.